While many snowbirds are heading home this time of year, most RVers are getting ready to hit the road. Don’t leave your home base without RV Emergency Road Service from the Good Sam Club!
Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service (ERS) handles all types of vehicles and our RV service is unparalleled – there is no substitute for the right tools when you are in need of emergency roadside service and recreational vehicle towing. Good Sam dispatches only the best, most efficient and professional RV towing – motor home towing, fifth wheel towing, trailer towing, etc – and repair companies in the U.S. and Canada to ensure that your vehicles are handled properly and safely.
A few key benefits of the Good Sam ERS:
- Flat Tire Service: If you have a blown tire while you are on the road, call Good Sam toll-free and they’ll have an experienced technician come to help change it with your spare. If you need a replacement tire we can contact our network of providers to help you locate a brand new tire.
- Emergency Fuel and Fluid Service.
- Protection in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands & Mexico.
- $1,200 Trip Interruption Assistance: If your vehicle is disabled due to a collision with another driver when you are more than 100 miles away from home, Good Sam will reimburse you for the cost of your meals, rental car, and lodging.
- Emergency Medical Referral Service: Good Sam can assist you with a personal or medical emergency associated with an accident or illness while you are on the road. We will find legal, medical, or dental help, replace prescriptions, plan for emergency cash, travel arrangements, pet care, and relay emergency messages.
Good Sam Platinum Emergency Road Service incorporates all the Standard Benefits plus the following additional benefits:
- Protection For Any Vehicle You Drive – all borrowed, rented and leased vehicles
- RV Technical Assistance Hotline
- Hotel & Motel Discounts at 5% to 20% off room rates!
- Theft reward
If you’ve got the rig all packed, and are ready to hit the long lonesome road, consider getting RV Emergency Road Service from the Good Sam Club, before you need it!